Krystal Resorts receives RCI Gold Crown Award for exceptional service
Krystal Resorts is extremely proud to announce that it has received the distinction of the RCI Gold Crown Award, surpassing its previous level of Silver.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Krystal Resorts is excited to announce that it has received Resort Condominiums International’s highest award – the RCI Gold Crown Award. This award is given to resorts where the efforts to accommodate guests’ needs and desires go above and beyond the call of duty. The recognition comes from opinion surveys of guests who gave the resorts high marks in cleaning and hospitality, maintenance, accommodations, customer service and more. Resorts that meet the high standards of unit maintenance, unit housekeeping and more must undergo a second and separate evaluation of resort and unit amenities as well as guest services in order to be recognized with the RCI Gold Crown Award.
Out of the over 5,000 resorts that are affiliated with RCI worldwide, only about 1,100 hold the distinction of being recognized as a RCI Gold Crown Resort, placing Krystal Resorts in the category of top resorts around the world. Krystal is proud to now have this distinction, improving upon its Silver Crown Award status that it received last year.
Krystal Resorts prides itself on providing guests and members with the ultimate vacation experience whenever they stay at Krystal Cancun, Krystal Ixtapa and Krystal Vallarta. From state-of-the-art amenities to luxurious accommodations and delicious dining options right on site, Krystal is setting the bar for resort stays internationally.
Krystal Resorts strives to improve its already stellar reputation as a RCI Gold Crown resort by constantly improving its family of premier resorts as well as implementing new policies and practices that will better accommodate guests and vacationers. Krystal recognizes that being designated with the RCI Gold Crown Award is the highest honor an RCI-affiliated resort can have and is extremely proud of this accomplishment.
Krystal Resorts invites guests and members from around the world to stay at its award-winning resorts throughout Mexico for a vacation that they will not forget. For more information on how to book a getaway with Krystal, contact the Krystal International Vacation Club today.
Interactive experiences of Cancun.
Cancun is home to so many sights to see, it can feel like there’s so much to do in the little time that the vacation will last. With so many beaches and so much wildlife to see, Cancun offers many different tours that allow a group of people to see this wildlife up close and personal, or just explore the different attractions that make Cancun unique. Krystal International Vacation Club shares a few tours that could end up being the best parts of your vacation.
- The Mayan Ruins is one of the most popular destinations in Cancun. This can be a great way to see some of the wonderful historic sites made by a rich civilization. The architecture will leave you breathless, and will be something you remember for a lifetime.
- Cancun offers some submarine tours, allowing a close-up view of the marine life while still keeping a safe distance from them. The submarines will take you through the reefs of the ocean, while the tour guide fills you in about all the facts regarding the reef. Not only is it informative, but it’s quite a unique way to see animal life like you’ve never seen it before.
- There are several scuba diving and snorkeling tours that will offer an interactive experience with the sea life reveals Krystal International Vacation Club. It will allow you to get close to the life under the sea, explore the nearby caves, and there’s even a shipwreck in one of these tours that would be worth exploring.
Travel is something that everyone loves, and when it is time for you to head out on your much-deserved trips, Krystal International Vacation Club knows that you want to get the most of every aspect of your vacation. To help you do just that, here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind when you are setting out for your vacations.
- Try the local food: While many people feel more comfortable hitting their favorite chains when they are in a new location, it is much more fun to try the local offerings. No matter where you go, there are going to be places to eat that are specific to that destination that you will not be able to find anywhere else. Make sure that you enjoy the local food while you can.
- Journal: Krystal International Vacation Club wants to make sure that every traveler gets to make amazing memories when they travel. In addition to taking pictures and videos of your adventures, you should journal each day about your feelings, things that you did, and other memories you have of the day so that none of these is forgotten.
- Buy a souvenir: Getting a fun souvenir is something that will allow you to remember the trip fondly. When you pick a souvenir, try to find something that you will really enjoy displaying in your home, that speaks to you, or that is unique. Everyone can buy a magnet with the destination name on it, but finding a homemade craft piece in the marketplace is much more fun.
Krystal International Vacation Club Offers Terrific Kids Club
Krystal International Vacation Club knows that there are many families out there who enjoy taking a vacation with one another. Many of these families travel with young children who will likely need to be entertained when on vacation. While the adults are content with lying on the beach or splashing in the panoramic pool, children may want something more to do. When visiting one of the Krystal resorts, kids can enjoy time at the kids club, where there are great activities and events planned.
Krystal International Vacation Club knows that one of the best attractions in Mexico is the beach. There is truly nothing better to do while on vacation in Mexico than relaxing at the beach or frolicking in the warm waters. Many tourists enjoy spending a whole day at the beach to fully take advantage of everything that it has to offer. While a trip to the beach is great, there are many things that people need to keep in mind in order to have the best time possible. These are some of the top recommendations when it comes to going to the beach.
- Sunburn: Even if you slather on sunscreen all day, you still may leave the beach with a nasty sunburn. Two of the best ways to handle a sunburn is to use ice and aloe vera to soothe that irritated skin. However, there is a way to combine both of them to ensure the best remedy possible. Before you go to the beach, put some aloe vera in an ice cube tray and stick it in the freezer. When you get back, you can use these cubes to rub on your sunburn.
- Valuables: One of the worst things about going to the beach is the potential for your valuables to get stolen. Even if you hide them under your towel, there is always a possibility that someone will steal them while you are out in the water or on the boardwalk. Bring with a diaper and then put your valuables inside of it. No one will think to look for your wallet or keys in a seemingly dirty diaper.
- Baby powder: Krystal International Vacation Club shares that going to the beach means bringing a lot of sand back to the car with you. In order to prevent this from happening, sprinkle some baby powder on your skin. This will make the sand fall right off and leave you free of sand.